Friday, November 09, 2007

how baby jazzy got hit

Ok, as promised, this is a story how my baby jazzy got hit.......

It was fine (so called) wednesday nite..... just came back from the airport and on the way home.......the time was around11ish........

i was driving near the Seri Kembangan in which it was a 2 lane road of one way......... so there was a motorbike in front of me riding on the right lane......but was riding near the middle lane.......so the alternative for me to took over was on the left lane...........

as i was approaching, i did gave a warning signals like honking and also giving high beam...... as i was overtaking the bike, out of sudden, the rider was coming into my lane.........and gedegangggggggggggg........ it hit my side mirror and also the back door........

the rider over took my car and was pointing at me.........i look at the driver and showed him the knuckle......he cabut........... and i was like really 873eru09ergfyjerwfefads!!e32874y98320ryhewo....................

and i hope the rider does that regularly and one day will get hit and die instantly in which less rider will disturb the innocent ones.............

the next morning, i went to the workshop.......and the guy quoted me 200bucks to fix it......... so i agreed rather than delaying it.........

so let us pray for those rider who ride like that..........will die.......... god bless......

Let's pray that many mat rempit will die as it will solved the disturbance in the society.........god bless

mat rempit is equivalent to the pix above

No comments: