Tuesday, January 01, 2008

looking back throughout 2007

Well, another year has passed, so let's see what I have achieved throughout the year of 2007:

  1. I have a new someone in my life and I am really happy with Miss WFF
  2. Got a new job and also career progression
  3. Went for holidays at Europe (always wanted to do that)
  4. Made new friends and keeping the current friends in touch.......
  5. Made my parents proud of me
  6. Lost my weight (Yippie)
  7. Managed to give all out for my career and also my personal life
  8. Keeping the bondage between family members near and far much more closer

All I can say is that, I had ups and downs in 2007, however those experience have made me a better person. Now, I hope that I can be a better person in the coming years.........

Cheerz to all

No comments: