Thursday, February 07, 2008

the small room that knows everything...........

being a doctor, they will know the whole story of an incident that occured.......... dun believe me, well let's see the email that i've received from my uncle in vienna.........kudos to him.......hehehehehe............

1st Patient
At a doctors surgery one morning a patient arrives complaining of serious backache. The doctor examines him and asks him" What the helldid you do to your back?"The patient replies "You know that I work for a local night club?Today morning I got home to my apartment early and heard a noise inmy bedroom. On entering I knew someone had been sleeping with my wife andthe balcony door was open. I rushed out the balcony door and did not findanyone. As I looked down from the balcony I saw a man running out and hewas dressing himself. I grabbed the fridge and threw it at him, That's how I strained my back"

2nd patient
The second patient arrives looking as if he has been in a carwreck. The doctor says "My previous looked bad, but you lookterrible. What the hell happened to you?" He replies, "You know I have beenunemployed for a while now .Today was the first day at my new job. I forgot to set my alarm and was running late. I was running out of the building, gettingdressed at the same time, and you won't believe it but I was hit by afridge."

3rd patient
The 3rd patient arrives; he looks even worse than the other two patients do. The doctor is shocked. Again asks, "What the hell happenedto you?" "Well I was sitting in a fridge & someone threw it from the 3rdfloor!"





So the morale of the story is, dun think that the doctors wouldn't know the things that are happening at the outside world just becoz they sit in a room, well, the things that happens outside, will come into the room automatically..............hehehehehe



No comments: