Monday, October 05, 2009

tired.....

dear people,

last weekend was quite a tiring weekend for me......in fact the tiredness still haunts me till today..... went to kuala terengganu over da weekend and back to kl....... seriously, this is the furthest that i've driven in my life....... coz we went to check in at the hotel at awana kijal and went to kuala terengganu.......the reason being is that one of our relative passed away on thursday morning.......but then we can't make it to the traffic due to the fact that dad had to go to jakarta on friday morning..........

if dad didn't hv to go, my parents will hv made it for da trip that is..........then after we came back to the hotel about 9 at nite, i went to take my shower and later straight away was knocked out..........huhuhu..........

well, below are some of the pix taken during da trip.......

cheers

No comments: