Thursday, February 04, 2010

the 900th........


see the pix above??........... yeap me doin something with a stick and also trying to fix it with something.......... normally it is being used at an occasion............. but dun wanna tell u peeps what it is.........

ok, so back to the story........... without realising it.........this is my 900th entry............. and boy has "a simple life of me" come in a long way............. with many types of stories have been jotted down i would like to thank u peeps for reading all this.............

and this means that i have exactly 10months to prepare for a very special day for me........yes......lots to do and without realising it time is not on my side............. yes it seems that it is a long way.......but yet again with a blink of the eye........ it is very fast indeed............

so better get ready fahmi rosli............ time ain't on ur side...............
p/s: to my lou poh chai............. our motto of the function.......... no kids allowed.........hehehhee

No comments: