Tuesday, November 02, 2010

just beware on da road

see........ just be careful when u peeps are on the road........ the pix below is a shot of my tyre in the tyre shop.....i was driving down thru LDP near tropicana city mall and out of sudden i know that i've hit something on the road......becoz obviously there was a sound...........

then the next thing i know that my car is pulling to the left...... and that's very awkward......... and when i was hitting some bumps on the road.... the ride was very rough.... so i decided to stopped by the road side and to my suprise that my tyre was getting flat by the seconds..........

hence, i've made my way to the nearest tyre shop and they pumped back the tyre and again the air is coming out very fast........ and they managed pulled out the "thing" that resulted the puncture...... and again i was suprised to found out the "thing" was actually was a key........ yes ur normal house key...... i guess it got stuck into the tyre and it broke......... sigh.....

alas, it cost me bout 10 bux to did some repairs on the damaged done....

No comments: