Sunday, March 20, 2011

updates bout me

dear peeps.....

yet again i hv down u all becoz i haven't upload or shall i say update me blog for quite some time....... as time is not on myself and been bz from time to time...... ok la here's a quick update.....

  1. Work is normal as bz as usual.....
  2. Sweetie's not having double body yet..... coz it is our plan to have some time to honeymoon and also need to settle some things first.....but dun worry we'll inform u peeps when the good news comes.....
  3. I hv just finished a very heavy time consuming of my work..... FINALLY.........
  4. attended few weddings of me and her's friends
  5. sweetie's started to learn how to cook....... and it taste good......... she's a cook after all huh......
  6. and more and more people r resigning from my department.....bummer.....
oh well, please find the photos of the events mentioned as per below.......

the group whom was working all day and nite
sweetie cooked this
the farewell party



No comments: