Tuesday, April 05, 2011

finally.....it's here......

yes yes..... i know that i haven't update me blog for a very long time.....sweetie and me r very very bz as a bee.....so, finally..... me and sweetie managed to complete our wedding video after very such a long time.....hehehehe.....

so after our dinner on sunday evening, me and sweetie went to see our videographer at his studio.....it was quite a distance but then i dun mind goin becoz i dunno.... i really like my videographer.....

after seeing the first video which was our solemnisation..... we r so happy with it....

all and all, i can say that our videographer did a fantastic job.........for those who r interested, can visit dinawedding.com

kudos to me videographer.....












things that is in the mind of Fahmi Rosli

No comments: