Monday, May 09, 2011

my first week here in the U to the K

heyya peeps.....

well, it's been more than a week since i've reached bristol...... and i must say at first i was kindda lonely and also homesick (i guess that's what we all will face)..... but then i managed to overcome it.....

on the first weekend, i went for a personal tour around the town and managed to find the places to eat and also to jalan jalan..... yes, it was a different experience for me to walkthru the city on foot..... becoz back home i will always drive my baby jazzy (oh how i miss my baby jazzy)....but then here, it is very cool and nice weather to jalan jalan.....

so thruout the weekend, i managed to take some pix and also was enjoying it (see what i mean....).... i guess it was a long weekend since the royal wedding and also they are also celebrating the labour's day.....

i've started work on last tuesday..... and met some of my colleagues and they r very nice.... they've brought me to lunch on the first day and some of my colleagues even showed me around....apparently at my new office there's a gym.... so people do cycle and jog to work and later when they've arrived.... they'll take their shower.....

apparently my new office is bout 30mins walk and also it's up the hill.... and i can say it's a good work out even though u dun really run or jog.....

luckily i'm thankful for the technology..... as it brings us much much closer.....dun believe me? well, with the connection, i can now go to my FB, chat with my friends, look at my mails and the most important thing is to skype.....hehehehe

yesterday (saturday), a malaysian student namely Zamir brought me around to explore bristol.... we bumped to each other during friday prayers........we went east, west and north.... and he gave me some pointers bout renting a place in bristol.....

oh yes.... the other day i was playing netball for charity purposes.....yes, it was suprisingly quite tiring and it shows how unfit i am....hahahaha....

oh well peeps....catch ya some other time aite.....

cheers




No comments: