Friday, February 17, 2012

impromtu cameraman.........

over here in the UK office, well not in the UK office but my department, I am the one who is very keen on photography and all......

want to know why i said that..... well, during xmas party last year, they've asked me to be the official photographer for the department..... lol...... furthermore, the rest are just using the normal simple simple camera.......

so yesterday, whilst i was doin me work...........one of me bosses came up to me and asked me to be a very impromptu cameraman.....

the reason being is that they are doin a proposal and that they dun like the picture that the person is having........ hence, out of no where, i saw this lady ran up to me and said, can u take my picture? and i'm like i dun hv my camera with me..... and she said it's ok..... just use ur iphone to do it...........hmmmmmmmmmm.....

hence, we went to the bosses room did some settings and snap snap snap..... furthermore, we also went outside for a while to take a shot there........

so these people think that i would carry my dslr around and whenever they need it.... i will snap is it? hahahahaha.....

No comments: