Tuesday, August 07, 2007

action talks louder than words

during my days in uni, i didn't get along well with my batchmates.......apparently they think that they are great.... or should i say alter ego to the max...... so as a result, i just kept quite and also my friends from my batch are only in small numbers.....

to be frank, i dun really like their attitude in which they look down on people...... as for me, i'm no exceptions too......so as a result, i just stay low and also kept it cool.....from my observence, i could see that they really look down to people and also will only approach to that person if only they need their help........wtf?????

that is just lame...... to avoid this to happen, i just find some other friends that are true friends......coz they would be there no matter what..... so what i can say is that, i didn't make gud relationship with my batchmates........

so as time passes by, they got a job in which they are really proud of......but for me, to be in that company, is a good thing..... however, there is a but......... there are also other places out there which is better from that company....... in which, i manage to entered into.....

and believe me, news flash really fast......and out of sudden, these guys were jaw dropping and also out of sudden, being nice to me........well....got message to them, aren't u a loser.....where by u look down on people, and out of sudden, u r treating them like royalties......

hahahahaha.........what i can say is that, u guys can stay where u are and also get rotten in there......as for me, i'm thankful where i am....... and some more, u guys prove me wrong...... don't be an empty can whereby u just talk but nothing, be something that is solid, whereby u do things quitely and impact is really great.....

chiowzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huhu

like i said b4,lek 1 corner sudah bro~

chillz

-Anis-