Monday, August 06, 2007

long live barb........

i dun know y, but i lurve my cat.........but it was awkward when she first came to the house a stray cat, i really dun like it......but then as time goes by, it seems that owning a cat is not that bad after all.......as they say "tak kenal maka tak cinta" (dun luv it, till u know it)........

there's a reason y i luv my cat........it was one nite whereby i was washing the plates after a meal in the kitchen at my house......then out of sudden, i felt something hop onto my feet, as i looked down, it was a fat frog......and i was starting to jump like a frog i tell u, hahahahaha.........yes, suprises like that freaks me out.......

then i shouted barrrrbbbbbbbb..........out of no where my cat came running to the kitchen, when it sawa the frog, the frog was wishing it never been there.......barb really skinned out da frog.....hehehehe......then bringing here and there of the frog in its mouth..........

barb always sleeps with me.........she likes to curl up and sleep beside me.....then one nite, barb was chasing something in the dark........the bells were kaching kaching kaching kaching all over the place......till i grab hold of barb and ask her to let go what ever is in her mouth......then she let go a lizzard on me hands.....i again i freaked out and letting go at once the lizzard and barb.......hahahaha.......

nvm then, barb will always be the night watcher while i'm asleep......ehehehehehe

long live barb........

No comments: