Monday, October 29, 2007

hmmmmm

hey guys,

it was a quite hectic week for me...... last week i had a slight fever.... i guess it is due to lack of rest..... finally, granny has been discharged from the ward and she is recovering with god's will.....
went to couple of open houses...... went to pai's open house and also went to azzril's open house..... met couple of friends there and also that the places that i went was very nice.... kudos to them for choosing a nice place to live.....

and guess what, i've forgotten bout my sister's (najwa) birthday..... huhuhuhu.... anyway, happy buzzday to her.....



Me, Azzril and Jehan.....just finished our meal....

Unimates......... me, hairil and azzril.........

Me and my batchmates.......... from bottom right (abe wan, din, salmi, jiggo, ba and ilah)

The host.... azzril and ilah

Me with the host........

Happy buzzday me lil sis...........

No comments: