Wednesday, October 03, 2007

to be with something that can make you happy.......

i always like to discuss things with my friends........ and one of the latest topics that i was talking with my friends was to be with something that can make you happy......... the person said to me, we should never go back to something that has or could make our life miserable and sad........ because, if that something has made your life miserable/ sad before, then it is no use to go back to it.......... y do we have to go back to something like that doesn't promise us happiness in the first place........if we do go back, then it is either we are blind or we are simply stupid.........

what my friend here informed me is true...........it hurts because it is the truth.........so the morale of the story is that we should be or go back to things that could make us miserable or sad and if we do give it a second chance, then we are plain stupid and also blind............

No comments: