Thursday, August 20, 2009

a complimentary gift

so it was in the morning when i decided that i wanted to have mcd's for breakie.........stopped by at the mcd near me place and ordered me favourite set no. 2 with a twist.........that is to change the drinks to the orange juice.........a bit pricy la but i luv to hv juice rather than tea or coffee in the morning..........

as the food arrived, i noticed that there's something on my tray.........and it is not what we should use whilst eating............they gave us a mouth rinse.......colgate plax to be exact........hmmmmmmmmmmm....... i presume that they've decided to give back to us all the sins that they've done causing our teeth to spoil when we consume their products...........goodie goodie...........

but then again, i have listeringe at home......so why should i use this one again? hmmmmm


me baby jazzy

me meals
wth?
nyum nyum
i luv this
a wake up call drink

and it's all mine........

No comments: