Wednesday, August 26, 2009

let's be n'sync for a while......

as i was taking my shower this evening........it was raining........... thunderstorm to be precise.........so was enjoying my showering, sabun-ing, shampoo-ing and out of sudden............... KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM............... aloud thunder that left the whole house blackout taking out the electricity...............

and there i was standing alone in the dark, terlanjang bulat with no strings attached (y should i be ashame of it?) with shampoo still on my head, fiddling things out with my eyes shut.........ya la, if i opened my eyes, the shampoo will go into my eyes and it will be a havoc......... plus, it's blackout, there's no point for me to opened my eyes.........

had a quick rinse, and fiddle around to get me towels and went to the fuse box with me towels......... push it up back and the electricity went up.............what a hassle la............

sigh..........

No comments: