Thursday, April 26, 2007

the 2 sides of me

hmmmmm.......

After some reflections about myself...........noted that there is 2 sides of me.......let me see....the best way to say this is by exampling usage of animals attitude.

let me start with the koala.....

Performing our favourite hobby

As we all know what is koala famous for.......yes it is their sleeping habit.....they sleep for like 22 hours a day and just to wake up and feed and then go back to sleep again.......sleeping is my favourite hobby of all time.....it relaxes ur mind and also brings u refresh feeling.....

another habit of koala that resembles me is their relaxed attitude......as for me i like to make my life as relaxed as possible and also just listen to easy listening musix and also appreciate mother nature's offer. dun really like the kanciung behaviour.....coz it really messes up life....

ok now let us see the other side of me......


Another side of me

Ok, here's another side of me. We all know Taz from the looney toon rite. He's vicious when he snaps and also he has that crazy and fun attitude.....hehehehe......As for me i dun like people to get into my verve. Coz each person has their own patience level. and as for me, when they really cross the border, revenge is so sweet i tell u.....hehehehe.......and when i like to party, i really do enjoy my life. i can be a total other person when the situation is rite.......oh well what can i say it's just the simple old me.......

cheerz

2 comments:

Irwan said...

koala selalu mati bila hutan terbakar di sebabakan lambat bergerak dan bertindak.. Kenapa? sbb dia kuat tidur.. If u wish to be like koala, go on with ur sleep habbit.. LOL

fahmirosli said...

cet.......mati dlm iman da......hehehehe