Monday, April 30, 2007

Names that people call me

Muhammad Fahmi Rosli........which brings the meaning of the praised one and the ones who understands.........but through out my life, there are also some of those who call me other than that...... hmmm what did they call me...... let us see...

Muhammad Fahmi ----------> formal functions
Fahmi -----------------------> colleagues and family
Ozy -------------------------> friendster & unimates
Fahm -----------------------> schoolmates
Cik Mat ---------------------> family using this to tease me when i was small
Mami -----------------------> my tok uda
Mimi ------------------------> one of my colleague calls me that
Jr ---------------------------> one of my mum's friend calls me that
Abg Mi ----------------------> My family members and those who are smaller than me
Mieeeee ---------------------> both of my grannies
Dime (as in diamond) --------> uncle sri (dad's friend)......hahaha......always being teased by my brother of that
Mon (as in Doraemon) -------> My english teacher....hehehe
Along ------------------------> so not use to that.... =P
Sheminggu -------------------> My gang of kay (shamdol) and mail (shangap)
Spikey -----------------------> My chatting nick in IRC
Tan Sri ----------------------> to those who teases me for my emails.....hahahaha
Pami-------------------------> my late grand-dad and also my second cuz syasya

hmmmm i think that's pretty much i guess.....

hehehe

chiowz

2 comments:

Irwan said...

since the first time i met u, i called u OZY... hehehe

fahmirosli said...

skarang ni tukar plak la.....u can pronounce my name as tuanku now.....hahahaha