Sunday, April 22, 2007

Kay's Gathering Dinner

Khairul Irwan Kalid or Kay as short is one of my ex-housemates during my unidays. there were 3 of us that can considered as the 3 stooges which is myself, kay and also mail. The 3 of us like to fool around and also cracking jokes. Last nite, we had a farewell gathering dinner for kay coz he will be posted in Kuala Terengganu for like 3 years for job purposes.

The gathering was held at Damansara Uptown where we had western @ Steven's. before arriving at steven's, i went to fetch mail whose just arrived from KK after having his course there. we met kay at the place in which the first thing we do is cracking jokes. hahahaha.......well enough said, as for the food, me and kay had the black pepper steak and mail had mushroom chicken.........

after the dinner, we went to take a ride at kay's new car. he got a new waja campro 1.6, in which mail was praising the car being a better.....this is becoz he has one waja too......as for me, blurly sat behind and just go for the ride........

the gathering finished at 10 and i've arrived home at 1045.........well kay, have a nice time in KT aite......


This is during the merdeka outing 2006 (miss those unidays)




All da blur face


from l-r: me, kay and mail during convocation dinner


kay and me during our convocation




No comments: