Monday, March 03, 2008

sleepy + tired = hectic day

today, it was a very very productive day for me........... it started in the morning, when i arrived at the office, then sorted out my emails, get my coffee and also read the news paper......... then once i've started my momentum and also listening to the musix.......... the work passes by real fast and that i was jamming with the musix that i was listening to............


then it was lunch time, went to have mcD's for lunch since i told my colleague that i wanted to hold something with both hands and eat it.......... then we decided to have burgers.......... i had my mcchicken....... yes i know it is unhealthy, but just craving for something to hold with my both hands............


then later came back to the office, where i was really really high........... aka i was sleepy......... but i grabbed my another cup of coffee and off i go again to have my momentum........... and at 4ish, my blur struct me in which i can't do no more........ so decided to do my admin stuff.............. later i went back and send my colleague to pick his daughter up at a nursery in town..............


i went back home, but decided to wash my car.......... found out that there is a new place in which they really wash ur car cleanly.........and they charged for the polishing for car my size of just over 100 bucks with 3 layer some more........hmmmmm......maybe can suggest sweetie to go there too......... then later, went back home, took my shower and now out of sudden, i feel really really tired............


well, as a conclusion, my day was very productive and now i just wanna relax........... i know that this is a very lame post, but who cares, this is my blog and this is what i wanted write........... and currently, this is what came across my mind............




Heyya peeps, these two pix says it all

No comments: