Sunday, March 02, 2008

uncle jad

on saturday, my uncle jad who lives in Milan, Italy, was coming back for a short visit back home here in Malaysia............ uncle jad is basically mum's cuzzie............ last year, when we went to europe, we went to pay him a short visit...............but he was kindda upset coz it was a very short one..............

ok, so back to the story, went to the airport around 3ish.......... and finally met him..........we did some catchups and left the airport bout 5............. the best part was, he was very keen on me going back there for a visit............. he doesn't mind if i go there for work, personal trip or even my honeymoon..........he just wanted me to go there to have fun and that he wants to bring me to pay visits at many spots i.e. rome, milan, venice, leaning tower of pisa and etc..........

he was laughing coz that day when we went, me,my bro and my other uncle who lives in vienna are football freaks, and only cares about seeing the San Siro Stadium........... hehehehehehe.........but he was very firm saying that when i go there in the future, he wants to bring me to tour europe...........


well uncle jad, let's hope that i can visit u back in italy and go for that tour in this coming 2-3 years............ and i can't wait to do catchups with u whilst u r here still............and hoping to learn some italian language from you..........

Me, Uncle Jad, my parents and my aunt at uncle jad's place in italy

Uncle Jad and my sisters

Me, uncle jad and his step brother in front of milan cathedral

Most of the whole lot at Lugano, Switzerland

No comments: