Thursday, March 20, 2008

taking it easy

ok, it's 4:05 pm, it's public holiday here in malaysia but me and some colleagues are in the office doing work.......... well, yeah, it's part of our responsibilities actually.......but no sweat, coz today, i'm just wearing a laidback outfit, wearing my jeans, tshirt that sweetie got for me and also just wearing my sandles.........what can i ask more.......plus there's not much to do.........am listening to very soothing musix rite now........... who says that work is no fun...........hehehehehe.........

but 3 days, before, i was packed with work and also it was very hectic that strained my eyes till it is red........... this morning, was woken up by my parents, they wanted me to shift the car coz they wanted to go back to the hometown to visit a relative, tok arun who was admitted to the hospital.........may he get well soon........god bless...............

then after shifting my car, the only thing that is in my mind is that i need to go back to sleep...........coz i had to go back to the office at 1ish at night and only arrived home at 3ish.......... but currently, i'm feeling bit sleepy................just let us hope that there is not much to do today.......oh yeah, plus tomorrow is good friday/easter............. so to those who are celebrating, i wish u have a blast festive celebration.............

this weekend, me and the whole lot are going for a trip down south for a relative's engagement......... well surely am going to miss KL..........although i was born down south, but i have transformed to a KL-lien.........sigh.......... oh yeah, sorry peeps for not updating the blog for quite some time......... just that was very bz lately..............

Get well soon tok arun.........

Happy easter everybody

My good friend Sleepy..........aka my partner in crime

This is what i wanna do rite now.............how nice to hug this bubba..........but have to make sure he is toothless and not sharp nails........hehehehe

No comments: