Tuesday, May 06, 2008

being the duck for da day..........

what does me, donald duck and itik gantung have in common?

seriously i am turning into one of those cyborgz........ few weeks before, i've lost my voice and sounded like a monster/robot.....this morning, when i woke up, i know something is not right.......... so i get up and tried to move my head only to realise that i was saying aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................. last nite, i had trouble sleeping although that i was very very sleepy.............

i was tossing left and right because it was not that comfy last nite.........alas after like 30 mins tossing here and there, i finally manage to make myself to the lalaland......... with the most comfortable position that i could find............. not that i know off............. when i woke up, there was this pain around my neck that i made me move together parallel with my body..........

seriously i was like a robot walking straight like a pole............. hard for me to do stuff like shower, moving stuffs and even driving was tough.......deng~~~!!!!..............

arrived office and they guys were laughing at me saying that what happened to me is that i had sleep like a duck or more precisely like itik gantung or donald duck with the posture of my neck resting (so called) at an awkward position.............. so let's hope that this pain in me neck will bug off asap.........sigh.............

even hard for me to crack the neck bone where it is stiff............. :(


should i do like the ducky to relief the pain on my neck? hmmmmmmmmm

not a good day for mr ducky and mua

i miss the soft and fluffy pillow where i can just snuggle and cuddle........ =(

No comments: