Saturday, May 24, 2008

my second home............

ok now peeps, now lemme show u where i spent 1/3 of my weekdays..............for those of u who dun know what i'm talking bout...........it is a place where i performed my responsibilities and also where i earn for living.........so in a lehmen's term, it is my office..............yes, this shows u that i'm very caring with u guys as i wanted to share/show u what i do for living...........as they say.........sharing is caring..........hahahahahaha

my office is situated like 30-40 mins from the KL town in which it is more or less 50kms......... so, it is quite a distance for me to travel thro and flo from ampang.......but then, i dun really mind........ as they say, ur work place is ur second home..............so i try to make my work place as comfy as i could...............

ok in which i think this place is cool...............we have our games room, cafe, gym, sleeping room and also we just chill here............like, we wear casual to work........ nice rite........hahahahaha......... no more ties bebeh........

cheerz........


welcome to my world..........

the walkway........very orangy...........soooooo cik kerang a.k.a shell

my small yet comfortable second home

this is my address........ yes, my name is spelled the English way

the condition of the table shows how mess it is in my head.......but after that, it is all cleaned before i go back......

pictures of my love ones.........

listening to musix is part of my job activity.........see, i am so casual wear to my office

my beloved lappie........

yes it is not modern, but it has contribute a lot........

yes, i'm a man utd fanatic plus tennis too........

this is how i practice my piano skills and also spoil my eyesight......hahahaha

No comments: