Sunday, May 18, 2008

uncle shah's sister's wedding

on friday, i went to work early........like really really early............i was at the office @ 530 in the morning.........the reason being is that i need to go off early from office.........so when i was driving to the office i was really like a crab.......going side ways.............but then again, i was really driving real slow.........

so when i've arrived office, i was the first person to arrived........and i was like making coffee and also checking my mails and 30 mins later, my momentum started.............then one by one people started to report in to work.............and went to lunch and prayer at 12ish and came back bout 2......... at 3 in the evening, i left work and dropped ron at WSD.............

i've arrived home bout 4 and took a rest.........later aunt julina called me and asked about my whereabouts........then i said i'm at home and she wants me to be there a.s.a.p.............ok, i drove to the hotel and she asked me to be the cameraman for the nite..........oh yeah, tonite, was the nite that aunt julina's husband's sister's reception.........fuhhhhhh, such a long one.............then, i had to drop to her place to see the condition of her cat.........and i was like as long as u fill up the tank, i can do it.........and she agreed..........hehehehehe..........

then once i'm back at the hotel, went to my designated room that aunt julina has booked for our family and changed..........later went down before the reception started.......the theme of the bride and groom was greenish and my sisters was being the flower gurls..........

the guest of "horror" (hahahahaha) was tan sri dato seri *something* junid...........he was one of those politician.............so the menu was nasi beriani...........and the wedding was quite smooth.........
the wedding ended at 11ish and aunt julina asked me to stay at the room that she has booked for me......and i was like i didn't bring spare clothes....... "doink" .................aaaaaaaaaaa.....maybe next time she can pay whenever i wanna stay at the hotel...........hahahahaha........



The cake and the pelamin

The table arrangements

Mum, Dad, Uncle Mizat, Aunt Siti, Nenek Uda and Granny

Me, aunt julina and niqi

Me and granny The bride and groom
Me and my sisters (the flower gurls)
got tanduk???
Uncle mizat and aunt siti

I luv to bully my sister........auuuuuuummmmmmm

No comments: