Friday, July 04, 2008

nothing else to do

heyya peeps,

ok, am now bored at the office currently...........but then as i was about to pass out due to my boredness in the office, something captured my eyes................see the pix below.................

somehow, in my ebuddy, my gmail account is in my gmail friend's list.............and i was like, eh, is somebody doing a prank on me...........but after checking, no it is not, so i guess, my list also got haywired just like the KL Stock Exchange system that got haywired the day before...............ok peeps, will keep u update soon aite...........am so bored at the office that i'm just staring blankly at the screen...........

danke shern peeps and pee pees...........

1 comment:

zie said...

Babe...boring kan...buat tag la..U've just been tagged. he he