Tuesday, December 23, 2008

sweetie

sweetie, a year has pass by without we realising it.......seeing u on the first time at u know where.......brings the feeling to me that u r something special.....and saying hi to u during the times at the previous company with u giving me the look, brings me the errrrrrrr feeling.......hehehehehe........

but when when u sent me the message a year back.......really caught me off guard by expecting something unexpected.......when we went out during our first date, i know that something bout u is special and can bring smiles to my face and also cheer up my life..... and it proves that i never regret of doin so.....

at times, when i think back, all the things that we've been thru, it brings smiles to me and at times i do chuckles thinking of the memories that we have made..... though i think, it is more happy memories than sours that we have made........yes, we do argue at some things, but we quickly make things right by making each other happy........

true, that people says that we r a matching couple.....yet, they r saying that on their judgement....and i think, the ones that only know the truth is us.....as this is the journey that we r facing thru together......and deep down in my heart, i'm not ashame to admit that we are a matching couple......let's hope and pray that we will be strong together in facing the challenges that is ahead for us.......god will.....

ur caringness, faithfullness and ur truthfullness takes my breath away and i'm so lucky to have u.....every minute i appreciate all the things that u have done for me and i hope u have the same feelings as i do.....

what i can say is........thank u for all the things that u've done for me and i hope we will be better together as what we are now in the future......

happy anniversary baby.......

luv,

fahmi

a very meaningful pix........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you so much syg! Love you more and more with each passing day!

fahmirosli said...

Luv u so much too baby.........muaxxxxx