Monday, December 22, 2008

what a weekend.......... =)

it is monday nite and i'm in the office and listening to my mp3s.........currently the song "lonely no more" by rob thomas is currently playing...sorry for not updating me blog for quite some time.....just that dunno what to write.......sigh

i can't believe the weekend passes by real fast........well i guess due to the fact that i was making myself bz and that is why i really think it passes real fast..........it is a gud think i presume...........

it all started on friday evening........i had an early dinner with ron, his kid and also later sweetie joined in.......it was this small stall that ron had informed me earlier that the food was good.......since we both are johoreans, so we are particular with those who says that they are serving johor food........coz we both know the goodness of johor food.........so ron, suggested that the nasi ayam goreng there is good and it really was.........later, i went home and settled down.........

i've managed to do some stuff like a slide show for one of my friend who is getting married in couple of months time.....later, me and some colleagues went to buy the burger ohm.......and it was a satisfying one........

on saturday, i attended a wedding on one of my ex-roommate back in the uni with mail and nabil..........we really didn't expect for him to get married soon......but anyway, to Arif and errrr, wifey, congratulations and also may u have a happy family in the future........god will.......

later @ nite, went to my friend's place and showed the slideshows that i've made for her...........her mum and brother was there so we had pizza for the nite and also some snacks........basically they enjoyed the slide show, i think......and later we just chill..........arrived home bout 3ish that nite.....me and sweetie just went jalan jalan @ town and also gave jazzy a wash.......haven't wash jazzy for quite some time plus it is very dirty.........another reason is that dad wanted to use the car to his golf.........so by giving him a "clean" car, he would be smiling and i think his golf will improve that day........hehehehe.........

the next day, by not having my car.......i planned to sleep the whole morning........but i was wrong.....mum woke me up and asked me to help her buying some stuff here and there........so i woke up and took my shower and went out with my youngest sister to buy the stuff that mum asked me to do.........

when i've arrived home.......i straight away took my sister's soft toy and made it as a pillow....and by 3ish i accidentally woke up, i saw barb also joined me by napping herself beside me.........

in the evening, me and sweetie attended one of sweetie's friend's wedding at dewan perdana felda.........oh yeah, me and sweetie planned to wear matching colors for the nite.........so fetch sweetie and her colleague, yin mei at her place........then off we went to the dewan perdana felda.....met some of the guys that i knew and did some catch ups with them..............

i must say that the bride's dad's speech was very nice and also very simple..........plus the wedding also was beautiful.........but the highlight of the wedding was this chubby fat kid dancing the traditional dance.......we the whole table was like amazed and laugh our hearts out.......later i got a cramp on my tummy coz i laughed real hard..........i guess, the kid's parents was like, we must do something bout him, if not he will be like humpty dumpty sitting on the wall.......let's bring him to a dance class.........and yeah, what an investment that was........seriously, the kid can move his head and also he got the moves..........hehehehehe..........

all and all, i must say that the weekend was an ok one.........

sigh........too bad that had to go back to work..............bummer.............
u peeps enjoy the pix below as me and sweetie just luv to cam-whore........hehehe


after the dinner

at our table
while waiting to congratulate the bride and groom
with the whole lot

candid moment

see the phat kid on the right, yeah, he's the new idol for us who was on the table........kudos to da chubby kid.......hahahaha ok, the toothpaste model......from l-r: ms colgate, ms darlie and ms sensodyne.......hehehehe
azlina and hubby, farzul/fazrun........hahaha........sorry dude, dunno how to spell ur name.....

No comments: