Tuesday, December 09, 2008

with the cooling air around me

well, it is bout 1040 at nite rite now..........the rain has just stopped but the cool air is just there............tonite not sleeping with the expensive air cond that will chew up ur electricity bill 10 times more than a fan..........so instead, with not wanting to be doing the smashing ur teeth together at nite........i've decided to sleep with the fan on and also the speed of one.............yes the slow turning speed that u can actually follow with ur heads turning clock wise motion........just make sure that ur head won't come off la after that.........hahahaha..........

have put on mozzie mats on and also i've stolen my sister's soft toy just to accompany me tonite........hehehehe.........wanna ajak sweetie to accompany me, it would be a mess later on......hmmmmmmm........ok la, just make sure that she will call me later to keep me updates on her whereabouts and also wishes me gud nite and sweet dreams........she's been bz these few days with work........i guess, i shouldn't complain and respect her responsibilities and also her work................plus, i have to think that at times i will be in her shoes for once in a while.......so yeah, what goes around comes around rite....................

with my trusty blankie and also soft comfy pillow, i tuck into bed with having brushing teeth and also washing my face........i've changed into my sleeping gear........well, technically just soft tshirts and also a comfy track pants.............coz at times when u r hot, u can just take away the blankie yet ur leg is covered from mozzie bites................when i think back the day that i had.........it was a long one and also very productive till i had my lunch........am so full that when i returned..........i stared blankly at the screen.....................

oh well, what then is then..........now i must get enough rest and also refresh my body and mind for the next coming days ahead...............how i wish everyday is like today.........i mean the weather it is........very gloomy and also drizzles couple of times through out the day...............but am sorry to hear bout me relative who is living at bukit antarabangsa.............they can only go down and not up............coz it is being monitored for safety reasons due to the fact that rain could go on and that the landslide could happen again any time soon...........so i guess it is better safe than sorry................

aite peeps, enough of mumbling and typing blankly for tonite and i'm just gonna wait for sweetie to ring me.......plus the elmo song is playing in my head currently.....hahahaha..........i wish u peeps have a gud rest tonite and may tmrw be better than today and so on.............

cheers peeps.........

luv,

fahmi

No comments: