Friday, March 06, 2009

bluek...........

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..................... since working night hours for 2 weeks straight.......... i didn't have a gud sleep due to the fact that u will never have a 8 hours sleep straight.............u will have hormones disorder and ur body will act differently.............and as for me, as a result, there are dots that will appear on my face.............dots that has hills.....................as a laymen term me zit is out.............sigh...........the last time that i'm having these symptoms was during my uni days where the study week i'll just have lack of sleep and also do my last minute studies.............oh well, another day to go then i'm ok with my schedules...............hopefully...............

see da eye bags and also the zits left and right..............sigh

bummer..............

No comments: