Tuesday, March 17, 2009

changing jazzy's "legs"

on sunday evening, i've informed me dad that i wanted to rotate me tyres from back to front, front to back........aka switching the back tyres to the front and vice versa.......and he checked me tyres and said that it makes no difference coz all my tyres are 5% to 10% left and he said that when tyres are 20% left, they are good to go.....meaning changing it la..............

dad also said that during raining it is very hazardous for me..........so i was like, sigh........there goes me budget.....and dad said that to buy tyres better go to klang if u wanna buy all 4 coz u can save up to more than 100bux if compared buying from kl..............

i called up the shop and asked what time they will be closing, they said bout 430........look at the clock and it is 245 so literally we can still make it if we wanna go............. dad offered to follow and we dragged along my sisters coz they were bored at home................

we arrived there bout 340 and the shop still looks very lively although it is sunday...........so the guy took my tyre specs and after some nego, we've gotten a good deal out of it..........we've waited for bout 30 mins till someone attended me car.........and yes, after he pulled out the tyres, it is noticeable that i would need to change my tyres................ after nearly an hour plus of changing the tyres, balancing, alignment and also fixing the chamber, the car was set to go..............

we left the shop bout 545..........and the drop down door was already closed and we were one of the last few customers.............

sigh...........

but look at it this way, at least my jazzy is comfy and also smooth nowadays........... =)

heap heap, hooray..........

hahahaha


huarrrrghhhhhhhhhhh...........sleepy la.........

the collection of rims
another angle
jazzy waiting for its turn to change its "legs"
the worn out tyre
a close up

with rascal number 1
with rascal number 2
jazzy with no "legs"
thx for ur service guys
the new and the old
out with da old, in with da new
am so happy to see the threads
doing some fine adjustments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

er... where is this again? =P
i think i better change the tyres before i break the record of turning my car turtle during the rainy season... hoho

fahmirosli said...

oh yes, u should change it..........this is in klang...