Friday, March 20, 2009

munching with da whole lot

ok, here's the thing..........i'm stuffed..........no no.......... i'm really really really stuffed..........had a very very heavy dinner last nite........... during the commercial break of Spa Q, yes yes, we all watch the drama on TV3........me parents turned to me and ask........"mi, what time does lada closes?".......and i straight away got them........ during the weekdays i wouldn't know..........

so i've asked my youngest sister to get me phone and i called them........they said that their last order will be at 2250 hours.......and me parents agreed to go........this is becoz, it is the school hols and me parents are too bz to bring out me sisters for hols..........as a subtitute, they promise to bring them out for lada session..............

me and dad later went to surau to do our prayers and also there was a tahlil arwah which was hosted by one of our closes neighbour...........bout 9 we arrived back home and change and went out again..........

arrived there bout 930 and straight away order the food coz we already knew what we wanted to munch that nite..........the meals were:

drinks:
4 ice lemon tea (mine, dad's, najwa's and najiha's)
1 guava juice (mum's)

food:
1 mushroom jack fajitas (shared between myself and najwa)
1 chicken bites (shared among 5 of us)
1 mac & cheese (najiha's)
1 lamb shoulder (mum's)
1 southwestern comb lamb (dad's)
1 undelivered garlic bread

oh yes, we were really enjoying da dinner not to mention the calories that we've build.........huhuhuhuhu..........

and now, i'm still stuffed.........

cheers peeps



while waiting to be called for our table

me and me sisters
mum and dad
najiha
najwa
the orangy siblings
taken by najiha
our drinks
the cheesy mac & cheese
mum's lamb shoulder
dad's southwestern comb lamb
mushroom jack fajitas
da place

No comments: