Wednesday, April 15, 2009

good morning peeps

morning peeps,

yes it is a wet morning here in KL and how i wish i could go back to sleep just now after i took my subuh prayers.........but then i have to face the reality that the world isn't fair that i need to be back to work and here i am sitting at my place at the office bout 730ish in the morning just finished sorting out me mails and also got myself a mug full of ice water...........not feeling well actually.........for a period of like 2-3 days now........coughing and also having my morning sinus a bit longer than it is...... sigh.......oh well, just let's hope that this unpredictable weather not gonna burden us all.............

well, it is not all bad today.......... as i was driving to work today, i've heard over the radio that Liverpool had lost..........so that put smiles on me face.......... but can't celebrate it at the office coz me boss is a pure Liverpoolian.........he's from there actually........so have to be nice to him..........but inside of me i'm bursting to laugh and also celebrate........oh how smug i can be.......hahahaha...........

have a good day peeps.............

oh tq chelsea to ease our burden..........hahahaha

No comments: