Saturday, April 11, 2009

how sweetie found out bout me new look

heyya peeps, currently watching tom and jerry on the cartoon network coz i luv the show since i was small and wanna tell u peeps something........

on thursday nite, it was the first time sweetie saw my new look........and believe me, she really LOL when she saw it........... well, at first, i asked her to feel it and she was like eeeeeeeeeeeeee.......coz she says it feels like my 5 o'clock shave like a carpet insteaqd that it is on my head rather than it is down there on my chin...........hahahaha........... then i took of my cap that i was wearing and she opened her eyes and she burst out laughing........an egg indeed..........hehehehe......... when she first heard well read the text sent by me when i was abroad that i had a new look, she asked me to mms her a pix........but somehow, i couldn't send it to her due to some settings on the network.........so she had to wait till i came back for her to see it..........later we went to rasta @ttdi and had our normal burgers where we luv it to da bits.............

=)

sweetie with her "egg".............hahahaha

teh o ais 2 and our burgers........
my mozza killer burger with add ons of sauteed onions and also beef bacon.........nice~~~~


sweetie's mushroom cheddar cheese burger with add on sauteed onions........

No comments: