Monday, April 20, 2009

saturday nite outing with JJ..........

on saturday nite, me and sweetie planned to watch the new movie of fast and furious......but then, some how, after we went to the optical shop at kelana jaya which was closed, the rindu feeling of seeing our friends were overcoming me and sweetie.....so we called couple of friends and also just saying our missing 'em.......not being cheesy or what.....it's just that at times we have that feeling rite.........

lucky for us, our gud fwen JJ was available to meet up..the last time we met JJ was during his birthday like last year....hahahaha.......everyone very busy la (lame excuse).....hehehe... so went to his place and took his car to the lookout point where me and sweetie went few weeks earlier...... after dinner, we went to get desserts at McD's..........

all and all, we had a good catch ups with JJ.......


me and sweetie

jj and wifey
me creamy chicken pasta
they are so stingy that they only give u a packet each of chilli and ketchup.....
sweetie's grilled chicken chop.......
KL skyline from our seats........
the pathway to the lookout point.........
from the lookout point
ok baby, u can snap my pix or whatever, i just wanna have my desserts......
it's a cold nite, but we dun mind eating our ice cream outdoor...........
aummmmmmmmmmmmm........

No comments: