Wednesday, July 08, 2009

another burger session with sweetie..........

ok, it was last nite that me and sweetie went to visit her childhood friend, anu and hubby, colin at ampang puteri..........anu gave birth to a beautiful baby gurl, ashleigh...........she was very tiny and also very adorable........and they parents are very joyful and happy with the birth of their daughter.........

after that, me and sweetie went to have burger om as she was craving for it for quite some time already........so as usual, i will have my beef special and also for her it it the chicken special..........basically i am more adventurous that i eat meat.......... it sounds much more vigor........hahahaha...........

and we are really full after the nice dinner..........

p/s: please remind me that i own the stall burger 8 bux as they didn't have change for the nite..........we r special case as we are regular customer there.......so credit terms are being given priviledgely to us...........hehehehe


fiddling with her new toy

capturing me
my teh o ais
what a mess.........but it is very yummy........the best burger in klang valley

No comments: