Wednesday, July 08, 2009

i hate stray cats except for barb (yes, i am bias)......

ok, as we all know that my cat barb is a stray cat that at first we didn't want her..........but then she managed to capture our hearts and now, basically she's part of the family..........but then again, as for me, i hate stray cats..........u peeps wanna know y? ok here goes.........

so during evening today, i went to see my pal ron at a warong near my place........and then after saying our gudbyes, i went to my car and saw a cat sniffing my car's tyres..........the cat sniff sniff, and then out of no where, she turned.......so i thought that the cat wanted to go off.........but i was wrong...........

the cat lifted her back leg and started to let out H2O that is not purely clean...........and i was like, arggghhhhhhhhh.........this cat is marking the territory on my car.........takkan la this can gonna hump my car..........it is just not that, u know how at times when u go to warong, and they always disturb u to eat.........that really just bugs me.........so as a result, i hate stray cats..............

bugga.................


this use to be a stray cat

No comments: