Wednesday, July 22, 2009

no more surfing using 3G for me

guess what, yesterday my phone line got barred..........yes got cut off and i can't call out..........i'm so stress and when i wanted to pay at the atm machine, it was a fluke..........seriously......... they say to scan ur bills........so when i placed the barcode under the scanner, they said that scanning failed.........and i was like urghhhhhhh............alas, i had to pay online using my credit cards..............

so i wondered what happened as i've just paid my bills like 3 weeks back...........as a result, i've decided to check my online bills............and i had the shock of my life................ it is not the phone calls that is killing the credit limits.........it is the data transfer using 3G where i use it to surf facebook, my blog and download stuff......................and it cost 3/4 of the bills..................arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................

as a result, i have pledge myself to never use the 3G data transfer unless i have too...........

huhuhu............

what a lesson for me.............

p/s: sweetie warned me before not to surf on facebook rather should just be me and her...........see, what happens if u dun listen to ur luved ones.........huhuhuhu


hey peeps,

1 comment:

E`n1x said...

try beating a 8 second call from Libya to Malaysia being charged rm10.80. wth?