Thursday, March 11, 2010

the day where i nearly lost me ride......

oh my dear god......... i nearly lost my baby....... baby jazzy that is................ it happened just now when i went to do my zohor prayers............... so normally, when i wanna do my prayers, i'll take out my watch, tag, phones and also keys and place it between my tempat bersujud and also my knees..................


as i finished my prayers.............. i picked up everything (so i thought) and went back downstairs to my floor and continue doin me work.......when it is time for asar prayers, i went bit late......... and when i've reached at the surau, there was bout 2-3 people......when i was in the position to do my prayers, i looked up and saw a set of keys that is very familiar...........


seriously, i didn't do my prayers in a very proper manner.......... i was like, sh*t how can i forgot to take my keys............ and when i'm done with my prayers, i quickly take back what is rightously mine.................

i'm very grateful and thankful to get my baby jazzy back.............huhuhu

No comments: