Thursday, March 18, 2010

not for the faint hearted


seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......... the pix above is the current situation of my toe................ i got a bad corn on my big toe............ so the doctor gave me this acidic liquid to kill of the cells.......... and he advised me just to put on certain areas and not rubbing it out..............

so, i decided to put it on the certain areas and some how it fell around the corn........ as a result my skin got dried up and then it peeled off........... so now it's in the process of healing up........coz before this the corn was very the painful ok..................

sigh

1 comment:

IkraamSuarez said...

ozzie....interested for Hotel Voucher to grab :: Accomodation in a Superior Room :: Free 2 Breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children :: Free 1 hour usage of Karaoke :: Free use of sauna, steam bath and gym :: Offer Valid till 31st March 2010 (T&C Apply)