Saturday, March 13, 2010

jalan jalan cari tempat holiday

peeps, am so sorry that i haven't been updating me blog for quite some time......it's just that i'm very tired for the past few days been doing a lot of stuff........... and not to say anything, it is till me fiance told me that i haven't updated me blog.......... and i've just realised that.........hahahaha..........

so what's up with me? ok me and sweetie have started hunting here and there for places to go end of the year after our official cert's says that we are officially together (if u know what i mean)............. between 2 days me and sweetie had attended the MATTA fair which was held in PWTC (not PwC yeah)......................

and my god.....luckily we knew what we wanted to go to............ (am sorry peeps)........not telling u where we are going........hahahaha............... and that really saves our time coz the number of homosapiens there was like a jam pack sales (well it is if u think of it).....................

now, after walking or talking and also thinking and not to forget negotiating for more than 10 hours there............ our heels are killing us..........huhuhuhu.................so just hold on yeah...........u peeps will know where we are going for our madu bulan........................

me and sweetie hv decided that we want to go on this airline instead.............. becoz it is faster and also we can shoot down any airplanes that is on our way..........hahahaha

1 comment:

IkraamSuarez said...

datanglah bercuti ke melaka