Thursday, April 15, 2010

i ain't gonna pay

ok, imagine this, i was happily having my lunch and i'm satisfied with it..... well basically i went to visit uncle chicken (kfc) for a while la.......... so after having my chicken, i'm very happy.......hence, i wanted to go back to the client until i saw this fella.....well basically it is the district officer.........


he was issuing the summon to my car coz i didn't pay for the parking............for god sake people........ u think i care if these people gave me a summon? the answer is simply no............. becoz the only authority that can issue out summons to ur car are the cops and also jpj.............


so to make myself happy and to make the fella got no bonus (i hope so).......... i simply chuck the summon that i received in da garbage bin............yes.......... i'm happy now..........

see, the summon paper.......... it's the small white color on top

No comments: