Sunday, April 25, 2010

my 5 days of laundry

ok, so i hv a 5 days of laundry that's piling up..... and my clothes are getting less and lesser....this means that i had to send my laundry to the laundrette........ and i dun wanna wash my clothes at the hotel coz that will cost me a bomb..........

therefore, yesterday, before i went to visit bintulu town.... i sent the clothes to the laundrette and went to the city....... as for that only the cab cost be a big 16bux............

so today, i wanted to get me laundry at the laundrette....... and it is not that far away.... it's like 2.5 km per way....... and when i asked the cab to bring me there and back to the hotel, he said that he's gonna charge me 20BUCKS............ WTF~~!!!!!!!!!!!.........

for god sake people, if i'm a mat salleh........ u can la charge me off the roof.......but i look local for god sake and u wanna take opportunity out of me? as a result, i said forget it....... i'll walk better......... seriously, i've been consuming a lot and also yesterday i went jalan jalan in town and also today i'm jalan jalan-ing........ which i think it's a good exercise for me.............

sigh.........



my laundry

No comments: