Thursday, April 03, 2008

feeling so high rite now

it's 8 pm at nite, i'm sitting in front of the tele with my sisters, with my lappie in front of me, and the tele is playing teen titans..... laughing madly with sisters at the jokes....... feeling very tired and also kindda high also......... went to the airport last nite to send me parents to umrah and arrived home bout 1230ish........ settling all and went to bed bout 130ish........with having a nice sleep, accidentally woke up late coz need to send my sisters and cuzzie to school............. was doing fishing at work and went back bout 5ish...........took shower and monitored sisters's homework if they left out any.........oh, just what i did 2 years ago when my parents went for hajj........but this time it's shorter........guess, i'll the man of the house.........hahahahahaha......... to my parents, have a safe journey and have fun there........... dun forget to pray for me......... =)

No comments: