Wednesday, April 16, 2008








IH IH IH IH IH................ENNY!!!!!! ANGKAT KAIN JEMURAN!!!!!!! HUJAN DAH TURUNNNNNNNN........hahahahahaha........that line never failed to make me laugh................ yes, today it was raining heavily........................ went to office very early this morning............in fact was at the office at 630ish............. and believe me i was driving like a crab as i was going left and right........yes i know it is dangerous..........so that is why i was driving really really slowly and also was blasting my radio and singing to it............

upon reaching office, i parked at the basement (which i really rarely get the chance to, coz of limited space) and went upstairs to my place..........seriously i was like a living zombie walking and feeling very very floating feeling........all my colleagues were laughing at me and were making fun at me.........since i was very blur and floating, i didn't give a damn of what they are saying........... then settle in to my place, switch on my lappie, took my coffee, refill my wated bottle and also reading the news................sorted my mails and 40 mins later only i started do my work......hahahahaha......yeah yeah i know what a wonderful life rite...............

then started doing work for like 2 hours till albert came...........today, i had swapped places with him as my boss asked me to..........this is a favor that my boss had asked me earlier since albert needs guidance from one of my other colleagues.............it took me full an hour and a half to sort out my things...........seriously man, moving places is not easy for u to make it as comfy as ur previous seating.............. didn't went out for lunch as i have too much to do at the office............ my colleague tapau for my lunch and at 3ish, i already started to pack and headed home.........how wonderful life is when people are doing work u can go back home..................

it rained very very very very heavily.......i couldn't see the road and wipers was to the max speed already.........then that is when it struct me of the pramlee movie........hahahahaha.............so just drove slowly with the lite and easy channel on the radio...........so suiting the mood at that moment............... once reached home, i'm was very very sleepy and saw barb taking a nap in front of the tele...............now i just woke up from my wonderful nap that i had, i am writing this entry whilst still haven't gotten up from my nap yet.............. tonite, fetching mum and dad at the airport..........till later, take care peeps................ seriously i'm high rite now............


tumpang tido ye barb............

No comments: