Monday, April 07, 2008

my weekend

hey peeps, sorry didn't update the blog for quite some time........ was bz and also didn't had time to update it................... yeah, last weekend was quite hectic for me.........

well on saturday, went to pick sweetie from her place and went to the curve to meet her friends wain, wain's sis, az and also wain's friend........... we went to the place called charm.......... very kopitiam so called i would say......... and the food there is like simple and also it is very reasonable...... the reason we met at the curve was becoz one of my ex-colleague and sweetie's gang was being nominated to be one of Cleo's 50 most eligible bachelor..........the best part was, sweetie gave me a pix of the fella, and she and wain asked me to photoshop by putting the number 49 as he was the 49th contestant and also the tag line "bite me, seriously"....hahahaha.....yes yes i know......... the best part was, one of sweetie's colleague, louisa, has a brother who had a printing business in which they printed the pix on a t-shirt..........so, as a show of support to my ex-colleague, i've decided to be supportive of him by wearing the t-shirt..... =P

so, they had games and also q&a session with the bachelors..............but then, bout 230ish, we had to make a move, me, sweetie and az........... after sweetie has changed her clothes at cineleisure's washroom, i've decided to change mine in the car park.......and believe me, that is the most daring thing that i've done in a parking lot........if caught on cctv, then habis la........hahahahahaha

our next journey was to kemensah heights in which one of sweetie's gang, sara, was getting engage......... and i must say it is a very traditional way of malay engagement in which i think it is rarely being practiced in KL nowadays.......spent bout 2-3 hours there and we have to make a move........ we then went to see my ex-rumet, mahathir.....it has been quite some time i haven't seen that dude.......there also i've met my another ex-rumet ronny and also my batchmate, mat.........met them bout 5 minutes, then went to sweetie's friend place, anu.............

arrived there bout 6 i think.......... then met anu, colin, marie, adrian and also lyn who just came back from europe........ they were celebrating anu's birthday but apparently we came bit late and they have started the function...... bout 10 minutes we've arrived, marie, adrian and lyn had to go coz they had another function to attend....... stayed at anu's crib till 8ish........ must say, that they really made the place really nice and very cozy plus not to forget comfy to live in.....hmmmmm, maybe they can be our interior designer for free.....hehehehehe.......kidding.........

on sunday, did my facial at klcc coz haven't did that for like 2 months........ih and believe me, it was very very very painful and also very very stingy.......... who said, to look good is easy......hahahahaha........then at nite, went for dinner with sweetie at chef and breu...........

well, what i can say is that í've enjoyed my weekend and to my ex-colleague, good lux in the competition..........cheerz........

No comments: