Monday, October 06, 2008

cheaffeur for da weekend

ok, so the weekend has passed by and we are all back to our normal routine as usual on this monday.......so the blues are back and also the rush hours are kicking in.......hope u guys had a great weekend.......

during the weekend, i became a cheaffeur for my uncle who came by from SG for raya-ing in KL.........he stayed at our place and he asked me to be his cheaffeur thru out his stay there........ and i was like a kid in a wonderland.....hahahaha........i luv his car coz it is so nice and very luxurious..........

it all started when he arrived at my place on saturday afternoon but i was out with dad raya-ing at his client's place in seremban.......on the way back, i got a phone call from my uncle saying that he's at my place........when i've arrived, greet him and also his wife .......then the family said that they are going for raya and my uncle turned to me and said, i want u to be my cheaffeur........without no rejection, i happily said OK..............

so for the nite, i drove from one side of KL to the other........the next day, me and my uncle had some errands to do........first, i've noticed that his car had some handling problem.....basically it is the allignments and also the balancing of the tyres..........we spent bout an hour and a half just to fix the problem.......sigh, such a trial and error session we had........


a very long one..........


see, the rims got ears........hehehehe


alien look alike cuzzie


next, we went to do our little project together whenever he's in town.....u see, uncle is a fan of the loaf.......u know the ex-pm's bakery @ the pavillion........yerp, we went there just to have some bakeries...........and boy we were full by then.........later, we went to gave his car a wash and then we went home..........all and all, i luv to drive his car..........yes yes, i know that i brag a lot.....but then, not easy to get a chance to drive in uncle's car........coz he jaga his car and only selected personnel can drive the car.........oh i'm in heaven..........hahahahahaha..............thx uncle fuad........


my bakeries
my drink
serviettes.............
what's left after we finished munching
the shop


uncle fuad


have a good week peeps..........

No comments: