Thursday, October 09, 2008

taking the day easy

heyya peeps........
this morning, when i arrived at the office bout 710ish....... i settled down and was having my sky juice in my mug while going through the emails that was in my inbox..........

out of sudden, ngiiiiiing ngiiiiing ngiiiiing ngiiiiing....... got this pain on my head that occurs only at a spot.......yikes~~~~~.......my migrain attacked me heavily.......went to the washroom to refresh myself, but that didn't work....... so when i went to inform a colleague of mine, she told me to go home and rest.......plus she said that me eyes are so red like a ghost.......hmmmmmmmmmm..........

so bout 8, i packed up and head straight back home...... but then, i decided to go to granny's place to have breakie.....and i had granny's version of fried rice......haven't had that for so long.......... i was really satisfied with the fried rice and later went back home........

when i've reached home, i got a text from my colleague that she had informed me boss, who's on leave, and that he wants me to take a day off.......so i took a panadol to ease the pain, and went straight to take my nap....... plus it rained when i was taking my nap........so it was so nice to be under the covers........... =)

hope this migrain will go off soon.........

acupuncture is a good way to relief pain

No comments: