Sunday, October 05, 2008

errrrrrrr.........

ok, so i was at an open house accompanying my dad to his client's place in seremban.......and was talking to dad and told him bout "a simple life of me"......and will pass him my url for the blog........

then out of sudden, dad told me that he has a Facebook........ and in my heart i was like "WHAT???!!!!"...... so at first i didn't believe it......and told sweetie that dad has a facebook and she was like what???~~~!!!!.......she checked out and she confirmed to me by texting me........

so i still didn't believe it and when i arrived home, i checked out by typing dad's name........and guess what i found........see below........




and see the pix below.........isn't it the same???



and i was stunned...... does this mean that i have to be noble?? hahahaha......... hmmmmmmm........ what ever it is, it is my account......so can do what i want.......jeng jeng jeng........eh but dun tell to dad aite.......hehehehe

No comments: