Sunday, February 08, 2009

easy sunday luncheon

it was bout 1030 in the morning when i was woken up by me mum.........she said that i need to send my sisters to piano class and then pick them up bout an hour later and pay their piano fees..........so after that i went back to bed......hehehehe.......

so bout 11ish, i woke up, took my shower and then asked my sisters go get ready for their piano class.......once sent them to the class, i've decided to go wash jazzy since it is really really dirty......after the car wash, fetched me sisters and went to mc-cers........... we had:

1. Medium filet set for me
2. Medium chicken mcnuggets for them both

they can't have one set of their own coz i know that they won't finish it........so sharing is the answer..........besides, sharing is caring......ehehehehe


i want this one, u take that one la

the toys for the month
our meals
me sisters
us
najiha enjoying her fries
najwa busy counting the fries
mood for sunday, sleepy and blur for me

No comments: